Epitech, Paris (Kremlin-Bicêtre, France)
I'm studying at European Institute of Technology (EPITECH Paris), I'm on my 3rd year.
Graduating with French Baccalaureate, scientific section (French equivalent to A levels)
Sebia (Lisses, France) - Internship 5 months - Embedded systems
July 2014 - December 2014
- Work on innovative electrophoresis systems designed to address the needs of clinical diagnosis laboratories in various segments (oncology, diabetes testing, hemoglobin disorders…).
- Work on ux embedded component (QT, C++, C)
- Work on automated DHCP, static IP connection
- Development of error reporting system (with Web Visualization Tool)
Facilitatrip (Paris, France)
December 2015 - September 2016
- Work on innovative trip planner tool from scratch
- Work on all aspects of the tool (Front / Backend / Hosting solutions)
- Set up high availability cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure & Docker)
- Full RESTful API
- JS, Riot.js, Jquery, PHP 7, MySql, Shell scripting, Docker
The following non-exhaustive list presents acquired skills throughout my school years, internships and personal projects.
OthersProject Management SQL QT Docker Shell Script GIT HTML5 CSS3 GO
The aim is to make an pool autonomous. The project is based on arduino board and various sensors (Ph meter, temperature sensor...). The control system saves data and sends it via GPRS regularly, to collect statistical information
SoundSpace - Release 2017 (I hope)
Cloud platform and cross platform application to stream music on all devices, support high quality sound files (FLAC).